In a divorce sometimes a parent will use their issues to drive a wedge between the other parent and the child in hopes of destroying the existing relationship between them. Restructuring a family always brings confusion, but healthy parents use their time to reassure their children, not alienate them from the other parent. If you are a mother or father and feel you have been the victim of parental alienation, the Aubry Firm can help.
SOME SIGNS OF PARENTAL ALIENATION INCLUDE:
• Your child acts differently around one parent.
• Your child “protects” the other parent.
• Your child starts to really rebel against the visiting party and their family.
• You are being refused access to school or medical records and schedules.
• A parent is refusing to be flexible with the visitation schedule.